Totally Mcfly
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Totally Mcfly

Everything about Mcfly

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Crazy little thing called love//CHAPTER 5//

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Irene
Irene

Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2007-02-03

Crazy little thing called love//CHAPTER 5// Empty
PostSubject: Crazy little thing called love//CHAPTER 5//   Crazy little thing called love//CHAPTER 5// Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2007 2:27 pm

*ring,ring*The phone rings.I wake up."dammit!who's calling at this time of the morning?"i think to myself.I look at my watch 8:00 am."damn you,whoever you are"I keep saying."hello?"I answer it.
"heyyyy!"I hear my friend Mary saying.
"hey!how are you?".
"great!guee where I am?"she asks me.
"ummmm,in your house?"I say.
"No,stupid!I just arrived to London"she says excited.
"Oh my God.Are you here?"Oh wow!weren't you coming next month?"I ask surprised.
"yeah but I changed my mind,hehe".
"oh well...i'll go to pick you up".
"no,no.Don't worry.I'm going to take a taxi".
"oh,okay,better,hehe.I just woke up".
"haha!I knew it.well,see you then".
"see you.i'm going to get ready".I hang up.I can't believe she's here.She's my best friend but she'd from other country than me so we've never met but now.I'm from Spain but I moved to London two months ago.I'm working in a school giving spanish lessons.

After a while I hear the doorbell ring.I open and see my friend with a big smile on her face.
"Hiiii!"she says.
"Heyyyy!"I say and we both hug.We go inside the house.
"Wow!lovely house you got"she says still smiling.
"Hehehe,yeah".I show her the house and she puts her lugagge in the room where she is going to stay.
"The girl who I share the house with has gone to visit her parents"I tell Mary.
"Oh,okay.I was going to ask you where she was".We both laugh and spend a lot of time talking we don't realise what the time is.
"Oh,damn!"are you hungry?
It's lunch time".I say.
"Yeah,kinda".
"Okay,so,let's go to McDonald's or somewhere.So,you see the town a bit"I say.
"Cool!"my friend says excited.

Last edited by on Wed Feb 07, 2007 4:54 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Irene
Irene

PostSubject: Re: Crazy little thing called love//CHAPTER 5//   Crazy little thing called love//CHAPTER 5// Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2007 2:28 pm

In the afternoon we come back home,have dinner and go to bed.It's been a long and tiring day.
When I wake up the next morning I hear voices downstairs.I go down and see Laura talking to Mary.Laura is my housemate and she's just arrived.
"hello!!"she says happily.
"hi!"I say smiling and we hug.
While we have breakfast she tells me and Mary everything that has happened to her during her stay at her parent's.
That afternoon we decide to go to a cafe.
"okay!we go now"shouts Laura from downstairs.
"I'm ready!"says Mary excited.
*ring,ring*my phone rings.It's Kate,a teacher from my school.
"I'm sorry girls but I have to do something before the coffee"I say to my friends.
"oh...shall we wait for you?"asks Mary.
"no,it's okay.you go first and then i'll be with you"
"okay then.let's go"says Laura and both girls leave.
After a while,I'm done and go to the arranged cafe.*beep,beep*."duhhh,who's texting me now?"I ask myself a bit annoyed.I'm taking my phone off my bag when I suddenly bump into someone.My phone falls to the floor and breaks."oh!dammit!sorry!"I say without looking at who I've just bumped on.
"It's okay"he says and helps me get all the broekn pieces of my phone.
I look at him."oh my..."I say aloud.I'm speechless.He smiles.I can't do any other thing but to smile.His blue eyes got me hypnotized.He gives me the pieces he has taken from the floor.
"here you are.And I'm sorry.I wasn't paying attention"he says
"Thank you.It's okay.It's my fault too"I say.I can hardly speak.
"If there's anything I can do...Pay you for the repairing or something..."
"no.it's okay.really"I say smiling stupidly
"alright.Sorry,I'm in a hurry"he says abd leaves
I stare at him like ab idiot until he leaves."Bye..."
Back to top Go down
Irene
Irene

PostSubject: Re: Crazy little thing called love//CHAPTER 5//   Crazy little thing called love//CHAPTER 5// Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2007 2:29 pm

I quickly head to the cafe.Once in I search for my friends and find them talking very lively.I stare at them.No speaking.Both look at me shocked.
"hey hun!something wrong?"asks Laura
I look at them and nod.I see both girls worried faces
"tell us!!"shouts Mary
"I've bumped into someone on the street on my way here"I start saying.
Both girls keep looking at me confused
"and?"both say at the same time
"It was Harry from McFly"I say in a low voice
Both girls open their mouths in surprise and tell me to sit down
"oh my god"starts saying Mary.I nod
"but how?where?tell us!"says Laura excited
I order a cup of coffee and a glass of water
"well,my phone beeped so as i was taking it out of my bag I bumped into him.I didnt even look at him.The phone fell to the floor and broke.I said sorry and he helped me pick the pieces from the floor.Then was when i looked at him.I was so shocked I didnt believe I had him in front of me.He gave me the pieces and offered to pay for the repairing and that.I said it was okay and he left.He was in a hurry"
Both girls are still in shock.I smile and them too.Then they start talking out of control,interrupting each other
"OMG,really,this is too much..."starts saying Laura.Mary interrupts her
"Irene!!!you are so lucky!!OMG..."
"yeah..wow!how's he in person?"
"is he hot?"
I nod on and on.My mind is somewhere else."Harry...this has happened just because of luck.I hope we meet again"I think to myself
Miss Flones

Number of posts : 543

PostSubject: Re: Crazy little thing called love//CHAPTER 5//   Crazy little thing called love//CHAPTER 5// Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2007 2:30 pm

ye ye ye ye ye

U brought Ure fic here tooo yupyeeeeeeeeeeeee Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing lol! afro
Back to top Go down
http://totally-mcfly.phpbb9.com
Irene
Irene

PostSubject: Re: Crazy little thing called love//CHAPTER 5//   Crazy little thing called love//CHAPTER 5// Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2007 2:30 pm

CHAPTER 2

"hey!I'm looking out for my Star girl...
"what the...?"I say opening my eyes.I look at the clock."Oh my god!I should be off now!!"I say and hurry to the shower
"hello Irene"says Laura
"hi!I'm in a hurry.I am late for work"I say
"morning"says Mary
"oh,hello hun.do you mind if i leave you with Laura for the morning?I'll be back at 3.30 pm"
"dont worry,hehe"she replies smiling
I have a shower,drink some coffee and go to work
"okay,so,how's the weekend been?"asks me Joanna.
"good thanks,what about you?"I ask her as we leave the school
"good too thanks.my husband and I went to Bristol for a weekend-trip.It was wonderful"
"oh,great.I'm glad you had fun.see you tomorrow"
"bye"
I take the bus not knowing what was waiting for me at home
"hello.I'm home"I say leaving the keys on the table
"Hiii"say Mary and Laura grabbing me by my arm
"whats up?"I say entering the dining room
"oh my...Sazzzzzz"I say running to hug my friend Sarah
"heyyyy"she says smiling
Sarah is from Dubai but she came to study to London a month ago.We usually meet loads but not lately because we both are very busy
We sit and chat for a long time.Mary and her know for as long as I have known them both and both are very happy of seeing each other for the first time.So,i tell her about my Harry encounter the day before.She cant believe it and is as surprised as ever.We are all so happy to be together for the first time
"Saz"i tell her as we go into the kitchen to make some tea"Do you want to stay here with us for these days you got off?"
"sure!thanks"
"we'll have fun"i say smiling
´"yeahhh sure".We both laugh
Back to top Go down
Irene
Irene

PostSubject: Re: Crazy little thing called love//CHAPTER 5//   Crazy little thing called love//CHAPTER 5// Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2007 2:31 pm

That Friday...

"Morning"i say to Mary and Saz,"wheres Laura?"I ask them
"ummm,I think she had something to do"says Mary
"oh,okay"i say as I sit down.I have breakfast and leave for work

"Luckily is Friday"I say to myself.I haven't stopped thinking of what happened the previous Sunday and everyday of this week I nly wished I saw him again.I admit it.It's been over a year since I strated liking him.He's the biggest crush I've ever had,and I'm honest.But I've always been aware I'll never be with him.I'm a "nobody" and he's famous...well,I'm starting being negative but that's how I am and I can't change it,mostly when it comes to him.I sigh as i enter the school.

"Irene,are you okay hun?"asks me Kate
"uh?oh yes,everything's great"i say trying to smile
"are you sure?"she insists
"yeah,I'm great"I say getting nervous
"is that Harry again,right?"she asks
"ohhh well...yes,I cant help it.He's always on my mind..."
"well,do you want me to introduce you Kyle?He's a very nice guy,and really handsome"
"No!I dont want to meet anyone"
"But Irene,be realistic,you like a celebrity,you have no chances with him.You should try and meet other guys and get over him"
I look at Kate annoyed and roll my eyes.It's not the first time we have this conversation

"okay,okay..."
"okay what?"
"nothing.well i gotta go.Bye"
"see you on Monday"

I arrive home and find my three friends singing along to McFly and dancing ."They are crazy"I say shaking my head
"heyyy babe,join the party!"says Saz
"wait.I'll be with you in a minute"I say
My friends giggle.When i come back where they are I see Laura holding some papers
"whats that?"I ask her pointing at what she has in her hands
"this?"she says giggling
I nod
"tickets for tonight's secret McFly show"she says calmly
I open my eyes and mouth in surprise.I take them to see if they are real.I look at Laura,then at Saz and Mary.They are all with a big grin on their faces.I smile
"ohhh!Thank you Laura hun!You are the best!"I shout hugging her
She laughs"It's okay.hehe"
"But..."i continue saying,"How did you know about this,if it's so secret?"
"well,they call it secret,but it's for some girls who have won a competition,it's about 50 or 60 girls who get to see them"
"and did you enter the competition?"I ask her shocked
She laughs again"No!But my mate Zach works at the place where it's going to take place and got me tickets"
"OMG.I love your mate Zach!"I say looking at the tickets."I can't believe it...I'm going to see them...and Harry...again"
Back to top Go down
Irene
Irene

PostSubject: Re: Crazy little thing called love//CHAPTER 5//   Crazy little thing called love//CHAPTER 5// Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2007 2:32 pm

That afternoon
"Dude!look how many people!"says Saz
"wow!we better be queuing now"says Laura
Mary and I nod and we all go to queue

The time of the door opening arrives. All the girls rush inside.Some hit me,kick me,to get a good place in front of the stage.We all look at each other and laugh.We get second row.I can see the satage perfectly.
"wow!we are heeere!"says Mary excited
"dude!I cant believe I'm going to see Dougie!"screams Sarah
I'm out of the conversation,just thinking of Harry
"come out,come out"I keep thinking
I keep looking at my watch
"calm down!"says L to me laughing
"ye..ye"I say

Suddenly the lights go off.All the girls scream.We too.And see Danny first,then Tom,then Dougie,and Harry.My heart races
"hello London!!"screams Danny
There's a huge screaming from everyone in the club.I can't keep my eyes off Harry who's standing about two or three metres away from me.
"Howe are you?"continues Tom asking
"Are you okay?yeah?"says Danny and continues"we are going to start with our first single"*big noise from the crowd* And they start playing

The show lasts about an hour

"And...to finish this"says Harry"we are going to play a song that has been very demanded from all of you"
"Yeah,what song is it Dougie?"asks Danny to his mate
"It's "Sorry's not good enough""says Dougie
The club bursts into a huge scream.And they start playing.
"No...I dont want this to end"I think

Finally it ends
"Thanks so much guys for had been here"says Danny
"And we hope to see you all soon"ends Tom

They leave.I'm so dissappointed.Okay,I'm grateful,of course,I've just seen them live but I want to talk to Harry.We see no one leaves so we decide to wait.

"OMG.It's been amazing"says Mary excited
"Yay!I've loved it!says Saz
Laura nods"haven't you enjoyed Irene?"
I look at them"oh yes,yes,of course"I say.
They all smile
After waiting for nothing we leave
"Hey Gerard!"says Laura to a guy she sees on the street
"Heyyyy lovely!Did you enjoy?"he asks us
We all nod

"Gerard,could you get us backstage?"Laura asks her friend.
"Yes,sure.Come with me"
Laura smiles widely
"Laura.you shouldnt have asked him that"I say to her
"Why?Hes my best mate!"she says and laughs
"OMG.OMG.We are going to meet them!"say Saz and Mary at the same time
Back to top Go down
marie (:
Admin
marie (:

Number of posts : 260
Registration date : 2007-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Crazy little thing called love//CHAPTER 5//   Crazy little thing called love//CHAPTER 5// Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2007 1:06 pm

ommmg i love ittttt
more more more Mr Green

haaa we're going backstage dudeeee Cool
Back to top Go down
Irene
Irene

PostSubject: Re: Crazy little thing called love//CHAPTER 5//   Crazy little thing called love//CHAPTER 5// Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2007 2:08 am

ohhh Mary,glad you like it! Very Happy Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Irene
Irene

PostSubject: Re: Crazy little thing called love//CHAPTER 5//   Crazy little thing called love//CHAPTER 5// Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2007 3:19 am

We go inside the club through a "hidden"door on one of the sides of the building.Luckily no one is there.We hear voices,laughs.I recognize Danny's voice and I shiver.I see my mates are as excited as me.Zach knocks on the dressing room's door.He opens it."Hello guys.Do you mind if some girls here want to meet you?"he asks them
"nahhh man.Tell them to come in"says Danny
We go in.I get sad.What an scenery I find there.They arent alone...but with their respective girlfriends.We introduce ourselves to the boys.Danny then introduces us the girls."She's Anna"he says pointing at a girl who's sitting on Harry's lap."She is Sophie"he says pointing at a girl who is with Dougie.So,yeah,they are both Harry and Dougie's girlfriends.
Danny's girlfriend is called Ellen and Tom's is called Ioana.So,they sign us autographs,we talk a bit(all except Harry,who keeps looking at me from time to time)and then we leave.

So,Saz stayed with us that whole week.Mary left that Wednesday.We were all sad because we wanted to spend more time together.But Mary promised she´d return in summer.By the way,It´s October,we are in the middle of the month.
That Saturday there we are,Laura and me,as always.It is raining so we think of staying at home.At around midday Gerard calls Laura saying he has something important to tell her.
In the afternoon she leaves.So now me all alone at home.I decide to go out and buy a book.It is 5.00 pm.I´m in Oxford St and I see a lot of girls waiting outside HMV."whats happeing here?"I ask a girl
"McFly are signing singles"she replies
I suddenly get nervous.I have the feeling something is going to happen.And I havent remembered they have just released a new single today.What my luck is that this might be the third time I see Harry in less than a month."It´s just my luck..."I think and sigh.I decide to go inside and buy the single.I glance at where they are but I just get to see Tom and Dougie.I look at the queue,there are so many girls I dont think I´ll get my single signed.I queue anyway.Half an hour later I´m the third to go in where they are."This has gone so fast"I think.I look at them:Danny,Harry,Tom and Dougie,sitting in that order.I shake.I´m pretty nervous.I have met them a week before but I´m sure they dont recognize me.It´s my turn to go.
"hello"i say to Danny
He looks at me"hey!how are you?"he says smiling.I think Harry is looking at me but I dont look at him.
"I´m okay thanks"I try to say
"good,good.nice to see you again"he says
I try to smile.The truth is,I´m so nervous
I go to Harry and I dont speak.He looks at me and smiles a little
"hi"he says staring at me
This is making me so nervous but I´m glad I see him again
"hi..."I say low and look down
Tom´s turn.He looks at me and smiles
"your face sounds familiar to me"he says
I smile and say"I met you last week at the show you gave"
"yeah.I knew it was that"he smiles again"nice to meet you again"he shakes my hand
"nice to meet you again too"
Dougies turn.I find him drawing something on the paper thats covering the table.I look at it.
"hi"he says to me with a smile
"hi...nice drawing"I say.I dont know how have I been brave enough to talk to him.Hes so cute
He looks at me and smiles again"thanks"
Back to top Go down
Irene
Irene

PostSubject: Re: Crazy little thing called love//CHAPTER 5//   Crazy little thing called love//CHAPTER 5// Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2007 3:20 am

After this I go to have dinner and then I go back home.Once there I see Laura and tell her what has happened to me.
"My God...you sure are lucky"she says
We both laugh.
"did Harry remember you?"she asks with curiosity
"i dont know"
"did you guys talk?"
"not with Harry but with the others.Tom did remember me"
"oh!thats great!.Harry has a bad memory then"
"yeah..."I say.I´m there with Laura in this moment but my mind is at last week´s show,in the dressing room,looking at Anna,envying her for being with the guy I think I love.And it hurts,of course it does,she´s lucky and seems to be very happy with him.Somehow I´m glad too.She seems to be a nice girl

CHAPTER 3

The week after the signing passsed so fast.Everyday in school has been good,better than others,I dont know why.
I´ve talked to Saz and Mary nearly everyday.Everything´s good with them and they are so jealous I met the boys again.I just dont know why but I wish I hadnt met them that day.

And November starts as rainy and cold as October,or even more.
It´s the second week of the month already,Friday and I´m sitting in the living room with a cup of coffee in my hand.Laura comes in.
"honey,shall we go out?"
I look at her"now?its so cold outside"
"oh,c´mon!we can take the car and drive somewhere okay?".
I nod
She jumps"cool!you drive or I do?"
"You do"
"Oki"
We leave and decide to go out of the town as these days,mostly on Fridays,its very busy and full of people.
"poo!look at this traffic jam"says Laura
I complain"you see?we shouldnt have gone out..now this"
She looks at me"oh,dont be silly!It´s okay if we get stuck in here for a while.At least it´s better than staying at home"
"mehhh,whatever"
She laughs and I smile
Back to top Go down
Irene
Irene

PostSubject: Re: Crazy little thing called love//CHAPTER 5//   Crazy little thing called love//CHAPTER 5// Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2007 3:20 am

When we get home three hours later I go to lay in my bed.Im exhausted from the cold.And I fall asleep.
The next morning I wake up.Laura isnt at home.It cant be normal or real:I look outside and see the sun,no rain.I open the door and shiver.It´s cold though.
I have breakfast,a shower and go out.I have planned I want to buy some clothes.At midday Laura calls me.
"hello?"I say
"hi hun!where are you?"
"in Bond St.why?"
"I´m with Gerard,we are in Oxford St.Do you want to come?"
"no,no.it´s okay.I gotta do some shopping and I´d rather do it alone"
"oh,ok...you know what?"she says whispering
"what?"i ask impatient
"I think Gerard is going to ask me out"she says excited
I´m shocked
"really?"I say smiling widely
"yes,hehe,lets see"she says and adds"well,hes calling me.see you this evening"
"okay,bye"
Well,happy Laura,she might be with a boyfriend by the end of the day.And I´ve been longing for one for years now...Anyway,time to buy.

That Saturday...

We decide to go clubbing that night.Of course,Laura is going with Gerard.I dont mind,but I´m upset though.
"babe,Gerard is picking us up at 7.00 pm,okay?"Laura shouts to me from her room
"alright"I shout back at her
I choose as my outfit for that night a pair of black jeans I bought the other day,a light blue top and my black boots.I also take my white jacket
"wow,you look so pretty hun"says Laura to me
I look at her.Shes very pretty too.Shes wearing a denim skirt and a brown top,her lovely brown boots and a denim jacket
"you look great too hun"I say smiling at her
"thanks!I´ve dressed specially for Gerard"
We both laugh.Then Gerard rings the bell
"damn!you two look stunning tonight"he says and looks both ways"hmmm,I dont think I can take you out tonight"
"c´mon!stop it!"says Laura punching him on his arm
"haha!im joking babe.lets go"
Back to top Go down
Irene
Irene

PostSubject: Re: Crazy little thing called love//CHAPTER 5//   Crazy little thing called love//CHAPTER 5// Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2007 3:21 am

We are in a club I´ve never been to before but it looks good.It´s full of people.We sit down and Gerard goes to get us drinks.
"C´mon hunny!lets go to dance!"says Laura to me
"okay!"I say happily

And then I see him...there...alone.I look at Laura and then at him again.I cant believe he is there."And I thought they didnt go clubbing..."I think.
"Laura"I say to my friend"I think Harry is there"I point at where he is
She looks at him and then at me surprised"yeah...hes there"
I get nervous.Then Gerard arrives and gives us our drinks
"so,go!"says Laura pulling me
"no way!"I say
"why not?"she says looking at him again"it seems he is alone,i mean,that his girlfriend is not around"
I sigh"okay.Im going.Ill pretend Im kinda drunk.I aint got the guts to speak to him if it isnt like that"
Laura and Gerard laugh.And I go towards him
I must say I´m shaking from head to toe.Still holding my drink,I feel its going to drop.I take a deep breath.
"Hi..."I say
He looks at me.Hes with two friends
"Hi"he says and adds"Do I know you?"
My heart breaks.Okay,sure,its been ages since I met them but still
"ummm,no"
"oh,so youre a fan"
I look down"well...kinda"
He and his friends laugh
"whats your name?"
"Irene"
"oh nice.Im Harry"he shakes my hand"and they are Ian and Steve,friends of mine"
"nice to meet you"I say
"same,same"says Ian
"So,where are you from?...oh,hey babe!"he says
I look and see Anna,with her arms around his neck,kissing him on the cheek.She looks at me
"Shes Anna,my girlfiend"he says to me
I suddenly feel down.I fake a smile"Hi.Im Irene"
"great"she says shaking my hand
"ummm well.I have to go.Bye"I say and go back with my friends
Back to top Go down
Irene
Irene

PostSubject: Re: Crazy little thing called love//CHAPTER 5//   Crazy little thing called love//CHAPTER 5// Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2007 3:22 am

look back and see Harry is looking at me.I sigh again"damn Irene!youve acted like a stupid"i say to myself
"how did it go?"Laura asks me
"good...until his girlfriend came"
"oh,what a shame"
i nod

Im enjoying the night.Although Laura is with Gerard both are nice enough not to leave me alone and Gerard dances with us two.I look at where he is from tie to time.He doesnt move from there

Suddenly someone touches me on my back.I look back and see Ian.
"Hi again"he says
"hi..."
"ummm,well,im here because Harry wants to talk to you"
I look at him shocked"oh,okay"
I get nervous again and wonder why he wants to talk to me.I see Anna isnt around
"hi again"he says smiling
I smile too"hi"
"well,take a sit.You are not going to be there standing the whole time"
I smile again and take a sit.I look around looking for Anna
He then starts speaking"so...where are you from again?you didnt get to reply before"
"Spain"
"wow,cool.Spain is a nice country"
I nod.My heart is racing.Hes so cute.I cant actually believe Im seeing him again and talking to him
"and how old are you?"
"21"
"wow,Im 21 too"he says
I smile.He too.I look at his friends.They are looking at us smiling stupidly
Moment of silence.Im actually a big mouth and cant stop talking but now Im just speechless
"so...how long have you been living here?"
"ummm,three months"
"cool.do you like London?"
"yes,i love it"
he smiles.his smile is so sweet,it makes me melt
Anna doesnt appear all this time.I wonder where she is...
Back to top Go down
marie (:
Admin
marie (:

PostSubject: Re: Crazy little thing called love//CHAPTER 5//   Crazy little thing called love//CHAPTER 5// Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2007 6:46 am

duuuuuuude i love it Mr Green
pmsl sissy if you need to get anna killed, just give me a nod Neutral i can kill her and danny's gf at once Neutral
love it Mr Green more sooon Mr Green
Back to top Go down
*Sophie

PostSubject: Re: Crazy little thing called love//CHAPTER 5//   Crazy little thing called love//CHAPTER 5// Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2007 7:38 am

Irene!!!!
the fic is great!!!
haha its really funny!!!!
dude keep it up!!!!
xxxxxx
Back to top Go down
Irene
Irene

PostSubject: Re: Crazy little thing called love//CHAPTER 5//   Crazy little thing called love//CHAPTER 5// Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2007 8:49 am

Mary Jones wrote:
duuuuuuude i love it Mr Green
pmsl sissy if you need to get anna killed, just give me a nod Neutral i can kill her and danny's gf at once Neutral
love it Mr Green more sooon Mr Green
taaaaa,will add tomoro! Mr Green
Back to top Go down
Irene
Irene

PostSubject: Re: Crazy little thing called love//CHAPTER 5//   Crazy little thing called love//CHAPTER 5// Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2007 8:49 am

*Sophie Poynter* wrote:
Irene!!!!
the fic is great!!!
haha its really funny!!!!
dude keep it up!!!!
xxxxxx
taaaa,hope to give it to them when its finished Mr Green Mr Green
Back to top Go down
Irene
Irene

PostSubject: Re: Crazy little thing called love//CHAPTER 5//   Crazy little thing called love//CHAPTER 5// Icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2007 2:39 am

"something wrong?"he asks me
"oh,no.Everythings okay.its just that I dont see your girlfriend anywhere"
"oh,yeah,well...shes gone"
I look at him shocked.I dont know what to say.I look at my watch.1.30 am.I know we are going to stay more time as Laura likes to be until the club closes.
"why dont you go to dance?"asks Steve looking at Harry
"yeah,go to dance"insists Ian
"okay,lets go"he says and takes me by my hand.I shake
And we start to dance.I can hardly move as Im nervous still.Then he puts his hands around my waist.Im shocked and nervous.Okay,yes,Ive always wanted this to happen but now its happening I feel theres something wrong.For god´s sake!hes got a girlfriend.Then he takes my arm and puts it around his neck,same with the other and whispers to me"Its better this way"
Im shaking,this is too much and I dont know what to do.Suddenly he kisses me on my cheek.I look at him.He smiles.I want to smile too but I cant do it.Im starting to think he might be slightly drunk.I feel like releasing myself off him but somehow my arms are sticked to his neck.Then it happens,he kisses me.A long,slow and sweet kiss.The world stops for a moment and suddenly I relax.He looks at me"You are so sweet".
I feel weak.I cant really believe this is happening.I blush"thank you"
"can I have your number?"he asks me
"He cant be actually asking me for my number..."I think
"yes.."I say and give it to him
He smiles again"Thank you.Ill call you"
I smile too.This is all so good to be true...but hes got a girlfriend...still.The thought of it makes me not want to see him again althought i sure want to.
I leave and tell everything to Laura and Gerard.Both are surprised.Then we go home
I sleep so good that night.when i wake up I just wish all that has happened hasnt been a dream
Back to top Go down
Irene
Irene

PostSubject: Re: Crazy little thing called love//CHAPTER 5//   Crazy little thing called love//CHAPTER 5// Icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2007 3:56 am

Chapter 4

"Oh God...I cant believe all this"says Saz to me.Her mouth all open
We are in a cafe in central London.A week has passed since the Harry thing and I have told her everything.
"Yes,and I cant believe it either"i say
"has he called you yet?"
I shake my head
"Hmmm"she says
"hmmm what?"
"nothing.Anyway,I talked to Mary yesterday"
"oh,really?what does she say?"
"she says everything great at her place but that she misses us and London.I told her we miss her loads too"
"awww,poor she.how I wish she could be here"
"yes,me too"
Then Laura comes"Hi girls"
"Hey,take a sit"I say
"Irene,Harry´s girlfriend is outside with a few friends"
I look at her shocked"really?"
she nods
"How small the world is!..."says Saz ironically
I look at the door and a few minutes later she comes in.
"what do I do?what if she sees me?"I ask my friends worried
"I dont know.but dont worry.Harry wont have told her anything"says Laura comforting me
"yes but...she left.Maybe because I went to talk to him"
"maybe shes a jealous girl"says Saz
"exactly!"i say
"hmmm,dont worry.she might not see you"says Laura
I look around trying to find her.Then I do.Shes sitting in the opposite side of the bar but sure she could get to see me
After a while I see Anna standing up.I move nervously on my chair
"shes coming here..."I whisper to my friends
Back to top Go down
Irene
Irene

PostSubject: Re: Crazy little thing called love//CHAPTER 5//   Crazy little thing called love//CHAPTER 5// Icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2007 11:32 am

"Hi"i hear Anna saying
"hi"we three say to her
Then she addresses to me"are you Irene,right?"
I nod
"yeah.I knew it,hehe.How are you?"
Its so strange how shes acting all nice.Somehow it makes me relax
"Im great.and you?"
Her face changes to annoyed.I start to worry the worst
"well,not so good.Harry is so nice,isnt he?"
"yes..."i say ashamed
"oh,yes.Hes great.such a good boyfriend.But,you know,hes been acting weird this week.Do you know why?"
I feel like standing up straight away and leaving
"ummm no..why?"
"I just DONT know.Im not distrustful but he looked so much at you last Saturday"
"oh..well...I dont know"
"huh...you know,im a jealous person,i admit it"
"see?i knew it"whispers Saz and her and Laura laugh
"Im sorry.It wasnt my intention..."I apologize
"oh,well.Its okay.Its just that weve ever gone out clubbing since Im with him because I know he has a lot of fans.But Its okay.I´ll keep an eye on him from now on"she concludes with a proud smile
That last thing has really annoyed me
"Anyway,bye"she says
"Bye"I say
"What a retard"says Saz
Laura punches her
"what?Its true!didnt you see?shes so possesive!As if Harry couldnt meet other girls"Saz keeps saying
"well,you know,hes fanous"I say
"so what?hes still a normal guy.and you wanted to meet him because you are interested in him not because hes a celebrity"
Laura agrees"yeah,thats true"
"yes but..Anyway,now i regret everything...see?It was all i dreamt with and it was sweet,now it has happened in reality it just tastes sour.It hasnt been how i expected it to be"
Both girls look at me with a pity face
"but babe,things happen,you never expect them"says laura
"yes but...oh well,better cut this conversation"I sy
"okay"my friends agree
Back to top Go down
Irene
Irene

PostSubject: Re: Crazy little thing called love//CHAPTER 5//   Crazy little thing called love//CHAPTER 5// Icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2007 2:09 am

That week starts as usual.I go to the school and give my lessons to the children.But I cant stop thinking of all that has happened to me.I feel bad and deep down Im sad.Its Wednesday,Im on the underground on my way home and my phone rings.I answer it.
"hello?"
"hello.Its Harry"
My heart starts beating fast.I had lost the hope he´d call me although he said he was going to
"oh...hi"I say
"how are you?"
"Im okay.and you?"
"im great thanks.what are you up to?"
"im going home.Ive just finished work"
"oh,good.I´d like to meet you but if you are tired we can leave it for another day"
"he wants to meet me..."i think.I hesitate and keep thinking"what if i say yes?...but hes got a girlfriend".There I hesitate again."oh well,what do I lose?"
"okay,yes"
"great!so,how do we do it?because I woulnt want to go to a public place,you know,beause of the fans"
"oh,yes.well,you can come to my house.My housemate wont mind"
"okay.thanks"
"its okay"
I give him my address and say bye
I get home
"Laura,are you home?"I say while I enter my house
"yes!Im here"she says sticking her head out of the kitchen
"is Gerard here?"
"no.hes working.why?"
"because Harry´s coming,if you dont mind"
"what?how come hes coming?"
"well,he called me and said he wanted to meet me but not in a public place because of the fans,so I told him to come here"
She grins"okay!great.shall i stay or leave?"
"no,you can stay at home,of course"
"good"
Back to top Go down
Irene
Irene

PostSubject: Re: Crazy little thing called love//CHAPTER 5//   Crazy little thing called love//CHAPTER 5// Icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2007 4:24 am

A while after,the doorbell rings.I open the door and see him.Im so nervous.Ive seen him several times before now but I dont know why today feels different
"Hi"he says smiling
I feel my breath cut.I try to speak
"hi.come in"
We go into the living room and sit down
He is looking at me but I dont do the same
"so.."he starts saying"how was your day at work?"
I look at him"good thank you,and yours?"
"I didnt work today.we have got some days off as we are planning the next tour"
"oh,cool"I dont know what else to say."all this must be fake..."i think
Silent moment.Laura comes in and introduces herself to him.How good she has come,I was feeling so uncomfortable.She smiles,winks at me and leaves.
"your friend is really nice"he says
"yes,really nice"
Silent moment again.I dont know what to say or do,something really strange in me as Im always talking.But Im so shy now...
"so,did you enjoy the other night at the club?"he asks me
"yes,pretty much.it was the first time I went there and it was really nice"
He smiles"so do you like London´s nightlife?"I bet its different than in your country"
"yes,its so different.I prefer this one,I like it so much"
"cool.I like it too"
Suddenly all my nerves dissappear,together with the shyness.I feel relaxed
"I thought you guys didnt go clubbing"I say
"yes,we do,but once in a blue moon.you know,the fans and all.we prefer to go to house parties where there are only friends"
"I understand"I smile.He too
"so why did you decide to come here?"
"because I love this town.ive come here once.I spent two months and fell in love with the town.Ive always wanted to repeat the experience ever since,until now,that Im old enough and Ive decided to move here"
He seems to be interested in what I say and keeps staring at me
"Thats great.by the way,you speak really good english"
"oh,thank you.I love it"
We keep talking about lots of things:ourselves,our hobbies,and all kinds of stuff.Then,some time after,he leaves."I´ll call you again,okay?"
I smile"okay".I must say Ive enjoyed so much
Then I tell Laura one thing he has said to me that has really shockd me
"hun,he has broken up with Anna"
Laura looks at me with her eyes all open
"oh my...why?"
"I dont know.I didnt ask him and he didnt say,so..."
"oh well..better for you.Go for it!"she encourages me
I smile a little"yeah...sure"
Back to top Go down
Irene
Irene

PostSubject: Re: Crazy little thing called love//CHAPTER 5//   Crazy little thing called love//CHAPTER 5// Icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2007 4:53 am

Chapter 5

Ive told what happend to Saz and Mary.Mary says she definitely wants to come as soon as possible as she has a feeling something is going to happen.Mary and her feelings...it scares me,hehe.Saz keeps saying Im so lucky and thatshe so wants to meet Dougie again.I must say,Mary says the same with meeting Danny
Ive had a tiring day today at school.Luckily its Friday.Im half asleep.My phone rings.its Harry
"hello?"I say
"hi.how are you?"
"okay thanks,you?"
"Im great.back to work though,hehe"
I laugh
"ummm,I was thinking,would you like we meet again?Plus,the guys insist to me they want to meet you"
I laugh again"yes,sure"
"so,are you free tomorrow?"
"yes"
"good.I´ll pick you at 4.00 pm.Is it okay?"
"yes,great"
"okay.goodnight"
"goodnight"
Then I fall asleep straight away
"hey hun.Harry called me last night"I say to Laura entering the kitchen the next morning
"what did he say?"
"he wants to meet me again today.The other guys want to meet me too"
"thats great.so?"
"hes coming to pick me up at 4.00 pm"
"good"she says smiling"Im going to spend the whole day with Gerard.We make a month soon"she adds excited
I grin"thats so good"
Back to top Go down
marie (:
Admin
marie (:

PostSubject: Re: Crazy little thing called love//CHAPTER 5//   Crazy little thing called love//CHAPTER 5// Icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2007 5:45 am

I LOVE IT!!
way you go harry! You had to dump that bitch! mwahaha
and oh yes am depending on you so i can meet my male hoe Neutral lmao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crazy little thing called love//CHAPTER 5//   Crazy little thing called love//CHAPTER 5// Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crazy little thing called love//CHAPTER 5//
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Totally Mcfly :: Off Topic :: Fanfics-
Jump to: