Totally Mcfly
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Totally Mcfly

Everything about Mcfly

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Beer,rock n roll and staying up all night

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Irene
Irene

Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2007-02-03

Beer,rock n roll and staying up all night Empty
PostSubject: Beer,rock n roll and staying up all night   Beer,rock n roll and staying up all night Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2007 3:02 am

(Only Mary and Laura will understand this,but if you wanna know what is this about,ask me and Ill explain it to you.Enjoy!)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Picture this.Lovely and quiet neighrbourhood in the North of London.Proper where posh/rich people live.Number 182 of Paul K road.Theres a big noise inside the house...arguments,as always.
"Oh God...I cant believe it!"shouts Mrs.Judd at her husband
"what?"says Mr.Judd
She looks at him puzzled"what,you say?Look at him!"she says pointing at little Dougie who´s looking at them with an innocent face.She continues"Ive just come from work.Im exhausted.You have had the day off and promised me you were going to take care of him.And look at him!You havent washed him yet!"she says taking a deep breath and holding little wee one,as his mum likes to call him sweetely,to take him to have a bath.
Her husband sits on the sofa with an ashamed face.He knows he had made a promise and hadnt kept it.

Now picture this.Busy and loud neighbourhood in the suburbs of London.Number 1986 of Ultraviolet Street.A mum is swinging her baby in his cattle.The father is reading the newspaper in the same room.Theres a calm and nice environment.Mr.Jones looks at his wife and smiles.No need of words.She smiles back at him and looks at little Tommy who is asleep.Mr.Jones stands up and goes towards his wife.He kisses her. "I love you" he says
"I love you too".Both kiss again
He looks at little Tommy "Is he asleep?"
"yes"
"okay.so come and lets watch a film"he says
Mrs.Jones leaves Tommy asleep in his cattle and sits with her husband,him holding her

Meanwhile,in the Judd´s....

"So,I left him asleep"says Mrs.Judd letting herself heavily on the sofa.
"Im sorry"Mr.Judd says not daring to look at his wife
She looks at him"Darling,you made a promise"
"I know...and Im so sorry"
She sighs.Deep down she loves him.Otherwise she wouldnt have married him."Okay,I forgive you.But dont do it again"she says sitting next to him
He smiles"I wont".He holds her and she falls asleep.
Back to top Go down

Beer,rock n roll and staying up all night
Page 1 of 1