Totally Mcfly
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Totally Mcfly

Everything about Mcfly

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Signed jeans from McFly up for auction in aid of Jeans for G

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
I got Poynter
I got Poynter

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2007-02-03

Signed jeans from McFly up for auction in aid of Jeans for G Empty
PostSubject: Signed jeans from McFly up for auction in aid of Jeans for G   Signed jeans from McFly up for auction in aid of Jeans for G Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2007 11:28 am

» Signed jeans from McFly up for auction in aid of Jeans for Genes.
» 1st Fabruary 2007

Jeans signed by McFly are one of the main attractions in an exhibition of celebrity signed jeans at Harrods this month!

It’s part of Harrods Rocks, a celebration of the world of rock’n’roll which also has an amazing display of guitars played and customised by some of the biggest names in music and fashion.

The jeans given by McFly are signed by Harry, Tom, Dougie and Danny with a signed photo on display alongside them. If you visit the store you can make a bid for them in a silent auction and all the money raised will go to Jeans for Genes. The charity, which gets you to wear your jeans to school every October, raises money for research into genetic conditions which children inherit from their parents.

There are lots of jeans signed by celebrities that could become part of your wardrobe. Among them are pairs from Charlotte Church, Rachel Stevens, Graham Norton, racing driver Jenson Button and the T4 presenter Steve Jones.

Jeans for Genes will also benefit from an exclusive fashion show at the store on Thursday 22nd February. Doing their bit in jeans for genes will be celebrity models Sophie Anderton and the former Miss England, Hammasa Kohistani, who’ll be wearing the latest denim brands.

For more information about the auction and the fashion show visit the Jeans for Genes website at www.jeansforgenes.com.

http://www.mcflymaniacs.net/
Back to top Go down
DougTomDanharry
DougTomDanharry

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2010-01-01

Signed jeans from McFly up for auction in aid of Jeans for G Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signed jeans from McFly up for auction in aid of Jeans for G   Signed jeans from McFly up for auction in aid of Jeans for G Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 3:32 am

AAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!
i want them!1
gimmie Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.dougie-poynter.com/

Signed jeans from McFly up for auction in aid of Jeans for G
Page 1 of 1