Totally Mcfly
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Totally Mcfly

Everything about Mcfly

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[.She.:.falls.:.asleep.] New add!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
marie (:
Admin
marie (:

Number of posts : 260
Registration date : 2007-02-04

[.She.:.falls.:.asleep.] New add! Empty
PostSubject: [.She.:.falls.:.asleep.] New add!   [.She.:.falls.:.asleep.] New add! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2007 1:25 pm

This fic got a sad start, i don't really kno about the end, i think it's gonna be a happy ending.
it may bit complicated at first, but everything will be cleared up durin the naration :]
hope you like it! please read and tell me what you think, bad or good comments, all accepted. if it ain't good and not worthy, please let me know cause i really don't wanna waste my time on a rubbish fic lol.

Last edited by on Sun Feb 11, 2007 12:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
marie (:
Admin
marie (:

PostSubject: Re: [.She.:.falls.:.asleep.] New add!   [.She.:.falls.:.asleep.] New add! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2007 1:27 pm

How could this happen to me
I made my mistakes
I’ve got no where to run
The night goes on
As I’m fading away
I’m sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me

She just wanna scream…
Locking herself in her room, she tried to take a breath and dry her tears.
“Saz will be here in any second, and I surely don’t want her to find me the way she left me yesterday, the way I’ve been for the last couple of weeks.” She told herself.
She turned off her mp3 and walked to her bathroom, it was so dark, and her headache was killing her.
She was so weak, the way to the bathroom seemed too long for her.
She opened the door, put the light on, all what she could see is her reflection in the broken mirror. she could spot the small drops of blood left on it.
she looked at herself, disgusted, wondering how could a happy girl turn to a crying monster in one bloody hour.
Her face was all dirty, although it’s been washes with tears for days.
She washed her face with the cold water, dried it with the towel marked with the blood, and changed the band that she was covering the deep cut on her wrist.

“Mary Jane, You there babe?” she heard someone knocking at her room’s door. It was the voice of her best friend, her room mate, the only she can trust.
“Wait, don’t come in now” she said with a weak shaking voice.
Her friend sighed, she was worried, she wanted to help but MJ wasn’t responding to her help.
She put her sweatshirt on, counted to 10 and then opened the door of her room by herself.
Saz was shocked, it’s the first time in weeks MJ opens that door, it’s the first time in weeks that she sees her standing in front of her. She was afraid to smile, but she couldn’t help it, she sighed and hugged her best friend with a big smile on her face.
MJ smiled back at her, and hugged her tightly; she found out that her friend is a much better hugger than her dirty pillow.
“MJ, how are you feeling?”
She didn’t reply, she didn’t know how she’s feeling, she didn’t know if she’s even feeling anything.
“I can’t be in here forever, I gotta get out, it’s time… I think” she said with tears in her eyes.
“Hey don’t you cry! Come on give me another hug” Replied Saz. “It’s alright, it’s alright” she said quietly, patting her friend’s shoulders. “I miss you, you know that?” she said with tears in her eyes.
“Aww Saz I miss you too, she replied, hugging Saz even harder and tighter.
she let Saz, and wiped a tear away.
“How was your weekend? Is Karl here?”
“My weekend was good, was worried about you though… and Karl is downstairs, he wanted to check on you before he goes back home” she said.
“Shall we get downstairs?” she said, faking a smile.
“Yes of course, but I need to put my bags in my room, wanna wait for me?”
“That’s alright am going downstairs.”
She took the stairs, and went into the living room, where Karl was sitting, playing with his cell phone.
“Karl” she says with a shaking voice.

Last edited by on Mon Feb 05, 2007 11:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Miss Flones
Admin
Miss Flones

Number of posts : 543
Registration date : 2007-02-03

PostSubject: Re: [.She.:.falls.:.asleep.] New add!   [.She.:.falls.:.asleep.] New add! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2007 1:28 pm

here all stories are accepets and I bet its not so start writeing cuz I wanna read lol
Back to top Go down
http://totally-mcfly.phpbb9.com
marie (:
Admin
marie (:

PostSubject: Re: [.She.:.falls.:.asleep.] New add!   [.She.:.falls.:.asleep.] New add! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2007 1:30 pm

posted the first part already lmao
thank you Mr Green
Back to top Go down
Miss Flones
Admin
Miss Flones

PostSubject: Re: [.She.:.falls.:.asleep.] New add!   [.She.:.falls.:.asleep.] New add! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2007 1:32 pm

very sad but awsome add more Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Miss Flones
Admin
Miss Flones

PostSubject: Re: [.She.:.falls.:.asleep.] New add!   [.She.:.falls.:.asleep.] New add! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2007 1:35 pm

awsome red it Smile
Back to top Go down
marie (:
Admin
marie (:

PostSubject: Re: [.She.:.falls.:.asleep.] New add!   [.She.:.falls.:.asleep.] New add! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2007 1:35 pm

thanx for readin!
will add tomorrow am off to bed now! nite nite
mwah

+holds danny's hand and flies to bed with im+

Last edited by on Sun Feb 04, 2007 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Miss Flones
Admin
Miss Flones

PostSubject: Re: [.She.:.falls.:.asleep.] New add!   [.She.:.falls.:.asleep.] New add! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2007 1:37 pm

ok nite nite sweet danny dreams Smile
Back to top Go down
marie (:
Admin
marie (:

PostSubject: Re: [.She.:.falls.:.asleep.] New add!   [.She.:.falls.:.asleep.] New add! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2007 1:39 pm

an add before i go lol

It seemed for him that he heard someone, he turned to the door, and found his cousin standing there, tears in her eyes.
“MJ,…” he said and smiled at her. “You’re alright?”
“Could be better I believe.”
“Come here you poor thing” he said and opened his arms wildly so he can give her a warm big hug.
“Aw Karl you don’t have to pity me.” She said coming closer to him, looking forward to the hug that she needed.
“Am not pitying you, It just hurts me to see you like that, and it hurts all of us.”
“who do you mean by all of you Karl? I got no one else than you and Sazzy. You guys are my everything, and am so afraid to lose you guys, cause lately it seems that am losing all my love ones.”
“Don’t say that, you got us and you got all your friends and your family, they all were worried about you, you scared the shit out of us” he said giggling.
“Am not trying to scare anyone, it just doesn’t seem fair to me, you know…” she couldn’t say more. Something was holding her breath, she wanted to cry again, but then she wiped the tears away, and tried her best to continue what she was saying.
“Karl, I still can see it… I can still see everything happening in front of me”
“shuuushh honey, calm down, I know it’s not easy for you, but you gotta try and stop thinking about it” he said trying to make her feel better and pushing her to his chest, where she can feel warm and safe.
“What can I do to stop thinking about it? Everyone reminds me of him, every place I go to reminds me of the precious moments we used to spend together, laughing and joking…” she cried.
“I don’t know sweety, try to find a job, something to take your whole time, try to travel, to see the world, take a vacation, take a vacation from your problems.” He said looking right into her eyes, trying to be helpful and give her an advice.
She looks at him, thinking, maybe he’s right, maybe she should have a vacation, maybe she should go somewhere else where there’s no memories, maybe it’s her chance to move on.
Saz walked in the room, gave a smile to her boyfriend who was still hugging MJ, and nodded, proud of him cause he did help his cousin and made her stop crying.
“Listen why we, us three don’t go out and have some fun? What do you say MJ?”
“I don’t kn…” she said, denying her cousin’s invitation, when Saz interrupted her, bagging her to go out.
“Come on honey, you’ve been in your home for weeks, don’t you miss the outside world? Don’t you want to have fun? Staying home doesn’t help you at all, let’s go out!” she said, dragging her to the stairs. “let’s find you a beautiful outfit, so you look fabulous like you always used to look.”
Back to top Go down
Miss Flones
Admin
Miss Flones

PostSubject: Re: [.She.:.falls.:.asleep.] New add!   [.She.:.falls.:.asleep.] New add! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2007 1:42 pm

awsome babe
Back to top Go down
Irene
Irene

Number of posts : 416

PostSubject: Re: [.She.:.falls.:.asleep.] New add!   [.She.:.falls.:.asleep.] New add! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2007 3:15 am

ohhhh Mary,i love it!add soon Very Happy
Back to top Go down
marie (:
Admin
marie (:

PostSubject: Re: [.She.:.falls.:.asleep.] New add!   [.She.:.falls.:.asleep.] New add! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2007 6:35 am

thank you!

seriously if u dnt like PLZ tell me Laughing its alright i just don't wanna waste my time on a rubbish fic Laughing spec that i have skl n stuff Laughing
Back to top Go down
Miss Flones
Admin
Miss Flones

PostSubject: Re: [.She.:.falls.:.asleep.] New add!   [.She.:.falls.:.asleep.] New add! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2007 7:09 am

I LOVE IT
Back to top Go down
*Sophie

PostSubject: Re: [.She.:.falls.:.asleep.] New add!   [.She.:.falls.:.asleep.] New add! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2007 7:37 am

sorry babe 4 gettin late!
ooo the fic is amazing xaxa!!!!!
add soonies!!!
xxxx
Back to top Go down
marie (:
Admin
marie (:

PostSubject: Re: [.She.:.falls.:.asleep.] New add!   [.She.:.falls.:.asleep.] New add! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2007 8:53 am

aw thank you Mr Green
that's okay soph no need to be sorry Razz
Back to top Go down
marie (:
Admin
marie (:

PostSubject: Re: [.She.:.falls.:.asleep.] New add!   [.She.:.falls.:.asleep.] New add! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2007 11:16 am

That night, Karl and Saz drew a smile on MJ’s face, they made her laugh and she seemed to be happy again. Karl was a funny type, and him and Saz make a wonderful fun couple, everyone have fun when they’re around.

Back to their place, at 12 am, the girls were still up, Saz was watching tv, and MJ was reading the newspaper.
“Sazzy” MJ sighed, putting the papers away.
“Yea?”
“I don’t wanna stay here.” She said, worried about her friend’s reaction.
“What do you mean?” Asked Saz with a confusing face.
“Karl was right… I should go away, travel, have a vacation… get away from every place that reminds me of…” she wasn’t able to say more. Saz nodded, she knew what her best friend meant.
“Where you wanna go?” she said worried.
“England?”
“What? England? Your in the USA! Do you think it’s too easy to go to the UK?” She raised her voice.
“It’s far away…that’s what I need.”
“I know babe, but it’s not that easy you know.”
“I can find a job there, and continue my studies there. Am still in college, and I believe I’ve been a good student, maybe the college can help me?”
“You were skipping your class in the last weeks.”
“Not that I wanted to” she cried. “I can redo the courses I missed, I can start all over again in there if possible, I just don’t want to be here anymore, as long as am here, in this country, I won’t be able to concentrate at any of my classes or work.”
“I don’t know sweetheart, don’t you build lots of hopes on it.”
“You’re right… am stuck in here forever…” she said wiping her tears away. “stuck with memories…”
“I wish I can help you, I’ll ask few people if they can help, I’ll ask karl, he knows some important people, I just don’t want you to be disappointed if it doesn’t work…”
“Aw thank you babe, that means a lot to me”
Saz smiles at MJ, worried inside, not knowing what to do and how to help her to get over her sadness.
She gives me butterflies
The sweetest feelin' i've ever known
I'm fallin'
So unbelievable
They hear Saz’ phone ringing.
“Guess who…” Saz said smiling. “It’s Irene!”
Back to top Go down
Irene
Irene

PostSubject: Re: [.She.:.falls.:.asleep.] New add!   [.She.:.falls.:.asleep.] New add! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2007 11:22 am

ohhh add more u habla!!!tis me!!!
Back to top Go down
marie (:
Admin
marie (:

PostSubject: Re: [.She.:.falls.:.asleep.] New add!   [.She.:.falls.:.asleep.] New add! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2007 11:29 am

lmaoo
elephant
Back to top Go down
Miss Flones
Admin
Miss Flones

PostSubject: Re: [.She.:.falls.:.asleep.] New add!   [.She.:.falls.:.asleep.] New add! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2007 1:15 am

great add Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Irene
Irene

PostSubject: Re: [.She.:.falls.:.asleep.] New add!   [.She.:.falls.:.asleep.] New add! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2007 1:49 am

add,add,adddddddddddd Mad
Back to top Go down
marie (:
Admin
marie (:

PostSubject: Re: [.She.:.falls.:.asleep.] New add!   [.She.:.falls.:.asleep.] New add! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2007 8:20 am

thanks joanna. :]

okay lmao am gonna write abit and add Razz
Back to top Go down
Miss Flones
Admin
Miss Flones

PostSubject: Re: [.She.:.falls.:.asleep.] New add!   [.She.:.falls.:.asleep.] New add! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2007 8:22 am

np babe can't wait Very Happy
Back to top Go down
marie (:
Admin
marie (:

PostSubject: Re: [.She.:.falls.:.asleep.] New add!   [.She.:.falls.:.asleep.] New add! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2007 11:07 am

WTF i wrote a part and saved it ans restarted the pc now am opening it again the part isnt saved Shocked
Back to top Go down
Irene
Irene

PostSubject: Re: [.She.:.falls.:.asleep.] New add!   [.She.:.falls.:.asleep.] New add! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2007 11:38 am

OMG,nooooooooo
Back to top Go down
marie (:
Admin
marie (:

PostSubject: Re: [.She.:.falls.:.asleep.] New add!   [.She.:.falls.:.asleep.] New add! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2007 12:02 pm

Chapter 2

“Hey Hoe!!” Answered Saz exited.
“Oh my Godness, how are you?!?”
“Am great, what about you?”
“Am awesome thanks! Seems like am getting a new job!” she said very exited.
“Really? Oh my God, congrates! What it is?”
“Well am not gonna say anything at the moment, maybe it won’t work, but I hope it will!”
“Okay then hope it will too!”
“Yea, so how’s MJ?”
“She’s much better I think, she’s here with me, wanna talk to her?”
“Of course! I miss her like hell! Give her to me, come on bitch!”
Irene is Saz’ and Mary Jane’s childhood best mate. All three grew up together, best mates, shared everything and always had been there for each other. At 18, the girls split up, when Irene had to move to Spain, as she was half Spanish, but still, they never lost contact, they call each other whenever they can, and Irene used to come and visit from time to time.
“Ireneeeee” screamed MJ over the phone.
“Oh my God, sissyyy, i miss you like hell! How are you??”
“Am good, I suppose, you’re okay?”
“Yea am great! Glade am talking to you! I was so worried! How I wish am with you at this time!”
“Aw I know sissy, I wish you’re here too! I don’t know what I would do without you and sazzy, you’re my all girls!”
“Same here chicka!”
“So? Planning for any visit?”
“How I wish! I can’t leave my job, but I applied to another job, and there’s a big possibility that they accept me, so if I get accepted, before moving, I will deffo visit you guys!”
“That’s great! Moving where?”
“Well nothing is sure yet, so I prefer not talking about it now, tho am really so exited!”
“Ahh alright, that’s so you, always teasing us with your news!”
“I want to tell you! But what if I don’t get it?”
“Yea you’re right, hope it works anyways!”
“Thankies!... Listen I gotta run, it’s morning here and I gotta dress and get ready!”
“Aw okay then! Work?”
“Yea, it’s exhausting!”
“Aw poor you”
“So, take care of yourself, and don’t hesitate calling me if you need anything, and I don’t wanna hear from anyone that you locked yourself again in your room alright?”
“Yea sweety, take care aswell! And good luck in your mesterious job!”
“Thank you! Tell sazzy to take care too! And kiss her from me! And say hi to karl and all the friends! Love you guys!”
“Love you too! Bye bye!”
“Byes!”
And she hangs up.
That call makes both girls happy, they miss Irene so much, they get all mad when they speak to her.
they both go to bed that night, trying to sleep, MJ thinks about the idea of leaving, she was searching for a way, but all doors were closed.

The next morning, MJ dresses herself up, and got ready to get out.
She gets downstairs, where Saz and Karl were having breakfaste.
“Morning!” she says, with a big smile on her face, kissing each of Karl and Sazzy on their cheeks.
“Pretty happy today eh?” Said Saz, blowing her a kiss in the air.
“Yep! Am going to see my parents, and then later to the uni!”
“Aww that’s great! Want me to go with you?” Asked Saz.
“No that’s alright! You stay here with your man, the whole place is yours! Just stay out of my room, please!” she said, laughing.
“Alright I think we can pass it! Innit babe?” she asked Karl giggling.
“Am not sure sweety” Said Karl with a sarcastic face.
“How funny, Karl.”
“I know he’s funny isn’t he?” Said Saz kissing karl.
“Yep I gotta run now.”
“Greetings to your parents!”
“Yea, greetings from me too, it’s been ages since I saw my dear aunt and my sweet twin cousins.”
“Oh shut up Karl, I know you was there yesterday!”
“Oh you do? They miss you loads, I was supposed to drag you there today, but seems you don’t need me to do that!”
“Oh plearse! And since when I needed you for something?” She said drinking coffee from Sazzy’s cup.
“Okay I got it, am useless and pointless, Geez thanks for the compliments cus!”
“Bye jackass! Bye hoe! Mwah mwah”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [.She.:.falls.:.asleep.] New add!   [.She.:.falls.:.asleep.] New add! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[.She.:.falls.:.asleep.] New add!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Totally Mcfly :: Off Topic :: Fanfics-
Jump to: